Sunday, December 22, 2013

My Visa Experience ^_^ ... !! I hope this helps many !!! Read the complete post !

I think my VISA experience might be helpful to you in making it a success.. :) Have a look :) ^_^ >....

I felt disinterested in that situation. VO refused to give me his Mailaddress. :|
Visa STATUS : APPROVED  :)
Consulate : CHENNAI
DATE : 13th December 2013
Token Num : B 298
Counter No 27
I Guess you will really enjoy watching my experience :) I have recorded it today. So , I had to post this today :) : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCFXO5jOMEY
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Interview  goes like this :
VO is around 40-45 !

Me:  Stepped forward ( He din't even called me to come forward)
        and Said:  Very Good morning Officer ( He dressed like a Professional , so I had to call him OFFICER    Intentionally)
VO : Good Morning.

Me : Passed my passport first ( he din't asked me )
VO : I need ur i20 too .

Me ; passed.
Vo :  So, you are going to do your Masters.

Me : Yes sir  ( With a big smile ^_^ )
VO : tell me how masters is going to help you ?

Me : Told very enthusiastically that it was dream to do research  and solve real life problems  and invent  technologies which are conducive to Green Environment and then to work in a relevant company.
VO : that sounds cool  :) . What are your academics , Backlogs ?

Me : Said CONFIDENTLY ;) : Sir, I Have Secured 75% First class with Distinction and ' 0 ' Backlogs .
VO ; How are u going to fund your educaton.

ME : Told  that we get annual income from various sources ( sources explained)
VO : Have a Happy Stay in US.

ME : Thank you so much sir.
VO : Your Welcome, I din't check anything ! You deserve it !   (  indeed he din't asked me anything as if I was answering  confidently ) .

Me : Sir, Can I ask you few questions ?
VO : Yea, Sure. !

Me : Sir, You are the very special person in my life as if you have approved my VISA. Could I know your mail id or Phone number ? . I am going to write a Book on my journey till US. and I would like to give you the writers copy.  :)  :)

VO : That sounds good ! We will be really happy to hear from people like you ! . But I am not supposed to give my contact details.

Me : Could I know your name sir ?
VO : My Name is "TOM " :)

Me : thank you so much sir. ( he was trying to search for some card or so in his BLAZER . But couldn't find it :P . After checking in the Window he gave me a piece of paper where there was  an official mail id on it - Chennai Consulate head. )

VO: here it is : you can send it to this mail id and we( the US Counslate)  will be happy  to hear from you !
Me : Thanked him and Came out ! :)  Called my family and told about what has happened :) .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DEAR Community people I have not gone to any consultancies . I have prepared on my own, applied to univ's on my own and I have booked everything myself FROM HOME ! It is such an easy process. Even US Universities try to make it simple to Students ! It is all about choosing a good university. Get the list from the internet and choose the university which matches ur field of interest. Rest everything goes fine !!

Here are the tutorials for newbie's which I have made thinking that most of people won't do VISA Processing on their own.

How to Book US VISA ( Step By Step WITH Instructions) EASY !!! PART One HD : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PivXY-3zT_I

How to Book US Visa SLOT (Step by step) ( STUDENT F1 , Bussiness, Tourist B1 ) EASY !! PART Two !!

How to pay SEVIS Fee STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS !!!


How to Fill DS- 160 . step by step :

. I Have  scored 7 ( 7l , 6.5 r , 7.5 w , 7.5 speaking ) in IELTS. My first attempt score was 6.5 ( 6,6,7,7) . So, One day, I got a msg from a person ( I don't know how he came to know me ) saying that he wrote ielts 7 times but still he couldn't score enough like 6.5 or 7 :/ . The very next day I have created the IELTS Group ( I hope you have seen my earlier posts in this group. Please don't think that its spam. I am intentionally posting to gather many people who are in need !! ) : www.facebook.com/groups/ieltsforall with an intention to help people across the world to reach their desired scores for FREE !!! And then I made the playlist of videos so that people will feel more comfirtable with the video demonstrations . Here is the link for it : www.tinyurl.com/ieltsplaylist. And then finally as the news feed in the ielts group became too large that anybody won't be able to check the previous posts I made the blog : http://ieltsisveryeasy.blogspot.com . And I am really happy to say that hundred's of people from the group scored 7 , 7 , 7.5 !! I am really happy and I will be happy to assist any body . Please help your friends Join that group and  let them know about this . Its all FOR FREE!! NO NEED TO PAY MONEY. Please Feel free to share this  post. :)

And the First Video link I have given on the top of this post is from my channel : MY JOURNEY TO USA which I have created today and posted my VISA Interview experience.  Stay tuned by subscribing it. I will be posting videos on how I managed each and every step in my Journey  to USA and even after going there I will be posting all my endeavors !!! :) ..   I will be really happy to answer each and every doubt. Just comment over there.

And the above tutorial videos are from my Profile  channel named : Sampath Ram kumar( http://www.youtube.com/user/puttasampath ) .
Feel free to Share this info.
Wishing you All the best.


Thank you very much for your time in reading this :) I Hope this helps many ! :) God Bless you all ^_^ .
Author of the Blog : Sampath Ram Putta   

1 comment: