Monday, December 23, 2013

Documents Required for VISA Interview ( Check list ) Most Important !!!

DO NOT take Bags,Phones along with you to the OFC appointment or on the VISA interview day !! they won't allow actually . Only a Few Consulates provide locker facility, so inquire about the consulate you are going to attend. Carry all your Documents in HARMONIUM File or a good office file where in you can keep all your documents. Arrive at the Consulate Half an hour before your appointment time. Here are the Documentation Checklist. feel free to share it with your friends/family.

                                      Document Arrangement Order
Set- 1

1. PASSPORT
2. AXIS BANK VISA FEE RECEIPT
3. INTERVIEW LETTER
4. DS-160 CONFIRMATION PAGE
5. SEVIS RECEIPT
6. I-20 (3 PAGES) AND ACCEPTANCE LETTER (IF AVAILABLE)
7. B.TECH / B.E ORIGINAL MEMO’S (YEAR WISE / SEMESTER
WISE) PROVISIONAL CERTIFICATE OR DEGREE CERTIFICATE
(IF YOU ARE IN FINAL YEAR, CARRY COURSE COMPLETION
CERTIFICATE)
8. TOEFL / GRE/GMAT/SAT SCORE CARDS


SET-2

 CA( Charted Accountant) CERTIFICATE AND ALL CONNECTED DOCUMENTS IN
ORIGINAL LIKE BANK STATEMENTS, FD’S, POSTAL SAVINGS, INCOME
DOCUMENTS, AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT.


SET -3

1. CE(Civil Engineer) CERTIFICATE AND ALL CONNECTED PROPERTY DOCUMENTS
– PHOTOCOPIES MAY BE CARRIED IN CASE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS ARE
NOT READILY AVAILABLE.

SET 4

 ALL OTHER ACADEMICS – XTH, XIITH, OTHER I-20S AND EXTRA
CURRICULAR CERTIFICATES.


DOCUMENTS FOR OFC:

1. ORIGINAL PASSPORT
2. DS-160 CONFIRMATION
3. APPOINTMENT CONFIRMATION
4. AXIS BANK RECEIPT
5. I-20
6. SEVIS

 Author : Sampath ram kumar Putta.        
DEAR Community people I have not gone to any consultancies . I have prepared on my own, applied to univ's on my own and I have booked everything myself FROM HOME ! It is such an easy process. Even US Universities try to make it simple to Students ! It is all about choosing a good university. Get the list from the internet and choose the university which matches ur field of interest. Rest everything goes fine !!

Here are the tutorials for newbie's which I have made thinking that most of people won't do VISA Processing on their own.

How to Book US VISA ( Step By Step WITH Instructions) EASY !!! PART One HD : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PivXY-3zT_I

How to Book US Visa SLOT (Step by step) ( STUDENT F1 , Bussiness, Tourist B1 ) EASY !! PART Two !!

How to pay SEVIS Fee STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS !!!


How to Fill DS- 160 . step by step :

. I Have taken IELTS twice and scored 7 ( 7l , 6.5 r , 7.5 w , 7.5 speaking ) in the second attempt. My first attempt score was 6.5 ( 6,6,7,7) . So, One day, I got a msg from a person ( I don't know how he came to know me ) saying that he wrote ielts 7 times but still he couldn't score enough like 6.5 or 7 :/ . The very next day I have created the IELTS Group ( I hope you have seen my earlier posts in this group. Please don't think that its spam. I am intentionally posting to gather many people who are in need !! ) : www.facebook.com/groups/ieltsforall with an intention to help people across the world to reach their desired scores for FREE !!! And then I made the playlist of videos so that people will feel more comfirtable with the video demonstrations . Here is the link for it : www.tinyurl.com/ieltsplaylist. And then finally as the news feed in the ielts group became too large that anybody won't be able to check the previous posts I made the blog : http://ieltsisveryeasy.blogspot.com . And I am really happy to say that hundreds of people from the group scored above 7 !! I am really happy and I will be happy to assist any body . Please help your friends Join that group and  let them know about this . Its all FOR FREE!! NO NEED TO PAY MONEY. Please Feel free to share this  post. :)

And the First Video link I have given on the top of this post is from my channel : MY JOURNEY TO USA which I have created today and posted my VISA Interview experience.  Stay tuned by subscribing it. I will be posting videos on how I managed each and every step in my Journey  to USA and even after going there I will be posting all my endeavors !!! :) ..   I will be really happy to answer each and every doubt. Just comment over there.

And the above tutorial videos are from my Profile  channel named : Sampath Ram kumar( http://www.youtube.com/user/puttasampath ) .
Feel free to Share this info.
Wishing you All the best.


Thank you very much for your time in reading this :) I Hope this helps many ! :) God Bless you all ^_^ .

Author of the Blog : Sampath Ram Putta   

15 comments:


  1. b1 visa consultants As we are the Top Visa services consultants for United States of America, We know exactly what documents you need to carry for your Visa interview as per your case. Most of the Applicants Not required to carry most of the Documents. Depends on Applicant to Applicant we will suggest the Documents to you to carry for your interview.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog is really great. The information here will surely be of some help to me. Thanks!. Immigration Consultant Toronto

    ReplyDelete
  3. i never know the use of adobe shadow until i saw this post. thank you for this! this is very helpful. Bolt Posts

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is so much in this article that I would never have thought of on my own. Your content gives readers things to think about in an interesting way. Thank you for your clear information. Bolt Posts

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really thank you for the valuable info on this great subject and look forward to more great posts. Thanks a lot for enjoying this beauty article with me. I am appreciating it very much! Looking forward to another great article. Good luck to the author! All the best! OTP SMS

    ReplyDelete
  6. This content is written very well. Your use of formatting when making your points makes your observations very clear and easy to understand. Thank you. Bolt Posts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Helpful blog!!
    Hey everyone,
    Know more and accurate information about b1 visa requirements with XIPHIAS Immigration (India’s Top immigration firm) before file the petition for Business visitor visa. Get your visa done with us.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Theory of the blog is different from others as I have read hundreds of blogs and articles but found such essence nowhere. Impressive writing and deserve a title of unique writing skill.
    Best Visa Consultancy in Ahmedabad
    Visa consultant services in Ahmedabad

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ask your client or business associate to send you a road map. You will also have to ask him for landmarks as street names change. indian visa application

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked your site to check out the new stuff you post. Capital Funding

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great article Lot's of information to Read...Great Man Keep Posting and update to People..Thanks Buy herbal medicine online

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have read your article, it is very informative and helpful for me.I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. Thanks for posting it..
    Student visa consultants

    ReplyDelete

  13. These cards are taking over New York
    chronic carts whats your take??

    ReplyDelete
  14. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I'm pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include. us trade data

    ReplyDelete
  15. it was a wonderful chance to visit this kind of site and I am happy to know. thank you so much for giving us a chance to have this opportunity.. schlüsseldienst

    ReplyDelete